Saturday 8 June 2013

Getting started..

I am experiencing a first of its kind holiday season in my life. Staying away from home permanently and then coming back home on a long 2 month holiday is indeed something that I have never experienced before. Getting back to justifying the title of this blog, the holiday season remarkably coincides with the most remarkable season Mother Nature can offer: MONSOON. Is there anything about nature better than rains? I seriously doubt it.. Not delving into its scientific worth: rains have the capacity to stir a person's soul: bring back memories and get them drenched with the past. Right from stepping on the puddles formed on the roadside to getting wet helplessly standing under a torn cloud: every single thing about the rains is just so fascinating.. I can't help being excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment